Can't Crash At Our Place? Stop By For The Day!
If you don't need a place to crash for the night, Mulberry Gap is still a great place to visit for the day! Mountain bikers from across the Southeastern U.S. -- from Metro Atlanta, Dalton, and other Georgia cities, to the Tennessee and Alabama area -- have used us as the perfect base camp for their biking needs.
We'll go over the trails with you, give you maps, directions and ensure you make it back safely. No need to worry if you're by yourself. We've got you covered!
- $5.00 per person – use of facilities at Mulberry Gap include secure parking, wifi and toilets.
- $10.00 per person – use of facilities at Mulberry Gap include secure parking, wifi, toilets and showers!
Other Services Available:
- Shuttles (see below)
- Cold Craft Beer
- Bike Repairs
- Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner (reservations required)
- Bike Build Up or Break Down
- Flying with or shipping your bike through BikeFlights? We are happy to assist with build up or break down of your bike. $50.00 per bike for each service.
Other Things To Do in the Area:
Mulberry Gap offers a variety of shuttles to trailheads! We have a "no shame in shuttling" policy -- save your legs for the downhill, ask for a lift!
SOUTHEAST'S FAMOUS PINHOTI TRAIL
Curious about the The Georgia Pinhoti Trail we're proud to call our own? Find all the maps and info you'll need via the button below.
GUIDED SINGLE + MULTI-DAY TOURS
The Gap offers private and custom guided tours along all the trail systems. These tours offer mountain bikers a chance to get to know some of our best trails in the area as well as learn about long-distance mountain bike travel (“bike packing”). Some of the tours will require overnight camping (your tents and sleeping bags will be waiting for you so no need to carry them) where we will provide you with the experienced guides to get you where you are going and the great food to nourish you after you are done. We even offer a Florida tour so that you don’t have to wait for the Spring to get your bike fix in.
Just need a guide for a few hours during your stay or day trip? You can find more details here. We'll help you plan a route, get hooked up with one of our awesome guides and event assist with a rental bike if needed. We look forward to talking with you (706) 698-2865 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to create your own tour ride with our guides? We'd love to show you around our local trails and some of the epic riding in the southeast.
- Jake & Bull Mountain
- Stanley Gap Trails
- Boy Scout Loop
- Snake Creek
- Pinhoti's (starting from Northern Terminus through Pinhoti 5) end of P5 is where Dennis Mill picks up
- Windy Gap, Milma
- Bear Creek
- Dennis Mill
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Whitewater Rafting (class 3-5)
- Whitewater tubing (float) or Sit on top Kayaking (class 1-3)
- Brewery Tour
- Vineyard Tour
Email email@example.com or call 706-698-2865 to further discuss the details of your custom trip!